Surveying the Chaos
6.21.2007
  xkcd
Um, ok, I'm sure everyone else in the world pretty much knows about this site except me, but... maybe there are some other anti-net-socials out there who haven't been lurking about in community forums, either, and don't.

(I'm not defensive. Really.)

Ahem. - go to xkcd.com for a very witty 'webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language.'

I don't get the math jokes. Or most of the internet jokes (see above).

Sample fun (items 1, 4, & 5 are pretty much my husband, our friend Jay, and me, respectively):





Labels:

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Reviews of whatever the hell we care to review! :)

Archives
November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]